More of a Quandary

Another non-travel blog post (I’m working on my next one of those…) as there has been a further development with my quandary.

I still haven’t made a decision about my job – whether to stay where I am in China for another year, or (if I get offered it) take a new job in another country – and now I have another factor to consider.

A couple of days ago I had an email back confirming I would have the second interview and further contact soon (I’m guessing next week).  A few hours later I had another email offering me an interview next week – but this time from a different school in a different country.

This has not helped to alleviate my stress about the whole situation!

Should I have the interview with the other school?  Or should I make things simpler for myself by politely turning it down and keeping my decision between staying where I am and going to the first job?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.